Every year hundreds of thousands of business are created leading to many new jobs. Small businesses are the heart of our workforce but, every year there are also hundreds of thousands of small business closing their doors.
All business needs a solid foundation. Starting your business on a sound footing will be a game changer for your company. Here at The Tax Office, we want to help your business navigate your way to success.
We offer Consulting for all startups so we can explain the importance of having that solid foundation. You will only start your business once let us help you start it successfully. Unfortunate mistakes made in the beginning can haunt you for years to come.
Don’t Make These Common Mistakes
Starting Your New Business is exciting, thrilling, and adventurous. With this new passion comes challenges. Below are some common pitfalls we can help you avoid.
- Choosing the Wrong Type of Organization For the Business — LLC, S Corp, Corp
- Setting Up Business Accounting on Cash or Accrual Basis
- Setting Up Chart of Accounts Incorrectly or Incompletely
- Missing Some of the Forms Required By Your State For Proper Registration
- Lack Of Financial Planning
- Lack of Resources
- Doing Everything By Your Self
- Poor Understanding of Tax Burdens
You Are More Than A Customer at the Tax Office