Bookkeeping can be a time consuming and tedious job. At the end of the workday, there is not always the time or the energy to enter checks, receipts, record deposits, and balance bank accounts. Let The Tax Office do the heavy lifting! We will provide you with monthly financial statements to help you manage your business. Let us show you how we can free up your time so you can focus on what you do best.
The commitment to our clients is about developing an honest relationship that promotes positive accountability with the principles of trust and moral integrity.
Your Bookkeeping/Accounting Specialist
- Maintain all banking and savings accounts through verifying, allocating, and posting transactions by utilizing the proper chart of accounts.
- Reconciling entries every Month.
- Balancing the general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Cloud-based record storage.
- We prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- We provide custom financial and income/expense reports monthly, quarterly, and year-end.
- We comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements, assuring the proper filing of reports and advising our clients on needed actions.
- Data Entry
- SFAS Rules
As we analyze our clients' information we are prepared to deal with the complexities of any business. Our attention to detail sets us apart as does our thoroughness. Our staff holds to integrity and confidentiality with your business’s sensitive information.
More than just a tax office...